Managing Our Anger, Managing Our Lives
A Comprehensive Anger Management E-Course
"This is an excellent course — I learned many skills that were easy to use. I am glad I took the time to invest in myself!"
- M.S., Course Participant
It’s time to take control. Anger can be a harmless emotion; but if you lose control of your anger, it can also be a dangerous one. The damage of losing control of your anger can be severe: destroyed relationships, loss of employment, low self-worth, and legal consequences. Whether you are looking to learn more about anger or are ready to change your life for the better – this is the course for you. The “Managing Our Anger, Managing Our Lives” Anger Management course offers an easy-to-understand, practical and direct way to master the skills needed to control your anger.
Inside you will find:
- A pre and post-program self-assessment
- Information on the science of anger
- Our distinctive nine-step tool to help you understand the anger process
- Simplified strategies to quickly help you stay in control
- Advanced strategies to master your level of control
- Skills for enhancing communication
- Lessons on emotional intelligence and stress management
- And much more!
After taking this course, you will:
- Feel understood
- Be able to control your emotions and anger
- Improve your relationships
- Increase your self-esteem
- Feel better about yourself
- Communicate more effectively
- Unlearn anger and negative behavior patterns
- Join countless others who have learned to control their anger
"Before this course I struggled to communicate my emotions with my family and friends. It was even impacting my career. When I took this course I learned how to communicate how I was feeling, and that I didn't need to communicate using anger anymore."
- H.L., Course Participant
Take this course and receive:
- More than 15 sections of resources and information.
- Downloadable worksheets.
- Our distinctive nine-step tool to help you understand the anger process.
- A pre and post program self-assessment to track your progress.
- A signed and printable certificate to verify your course completion.
Our mission at Anger Management U is to revolutionize the way people understand and manage anger though normalization and education. We believe that every single person can benefit from our core anger management skills. At Anger Management U, we pride ourselves on exceptional client care by making U the center of our work. This means that we strive to provide you with the best programs and resources available to create change in your life.Our highest values include accessibility, efficacy, and the normalization of anger. We do not believe that anger makes people bad, as everyone experiences anger. Instead, we believe that anger and the behavior that stems from anger is an indicator and motivator for change. Our resources range from workbooks for children, adolescents and adults, to an eCourse.We also provide individual and group classes online.